2015/05/03

Back on the road

I finished with all the assignments, and now I only have the dissertation left. I have been dreading the moment when everything else but the dissertation was finished. I thought I had probably forgotten where I had left it two months ago, as well as the contents of all the articles I had read.

But today I just couldn't delay it anymore, and I went back to writing. It was actually a nice surprise to see that I remembered the only small bit I had left without finishing in the methodology chapter, and I found the articles I needed for that immediately (good thing I had classified the articles in topics that made sense to me). It turns out my old brain is not as bad as I thought.

Now I "just" have to write the results and the conclusions, and go back to the literature review and fix it. And I have four weeks left until I hand in my final draft and the poster. And after that, a couple of weeks more to present the poster and have the oral defence. I prefer to think it's going to be a piece of cake!

iruzkinik ez:

Argitaratu iruzkina